We are very excited about supporting ministries in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. We provide training for leadership development, ministry to and by women, as well as defining methods to reach our community. A Woman’s View Blog, an on-line discussion group, is designed to help others learn more about themselves and their place in Kingdom service. This ministry also provides workshops, small group studies, and personal consultations to help you or your church grow in your faith and Kingdom service.
Topics covered include:
▪ Growing an effective and relevant Women’s Ministry
▪ Developing personal spiritual disciplines
▪ Discipling women
▪ Techniques for Bible study
▪ Learning effective ways to reach women
▪ Leaving a legacy through younger women
▪ And Much More!
We are available to assist churches in establishing or expanding women’s programs. Women’s Ministry is the heart of the church much as women provide the heart of the home. We will help you clarify the vision God has given you for your church and outline the steps needed to achieve those goals. There is no fee for the initial consultation.
• Assistance in planning, implementing, and evaluating a comprehensive program of discipleship and Christian education
• Providing assistance in designing creative worship experiences that involve music, media, and teaching
• Resources will be provided to equip new leadership for growing ministries
• Learn how to identify and equip teachers for adult Bible study
• Discover ways to empower volunteers for ministry outreach
• Provide spiritual guidance in helping others learn how God has shaped them for ministry
• Provide mentoring relationships for women entering the ministry
Serving Women in Our Community
Living as a disciple of Jesus Christ means impacting the world around us. Parker Ministries is committed to helping women apply the principles of Scripture to their lives by supporting them in the areas of home, family, business, and personal growth.
Women between 30 – 60 years of age have special needs. Their families are growing up as their parents are growing older. They are in the ‘middle years’ where there is often pressure from both sides of the life cycle. During this time women need to be around other women. We need to support each other as we face daily struggles that only another women could understand. This is also a season when we need to pour ourselves into the lives of younger women. Together we can make a difference in the world around us.
Resources are available to help you grow as strong women in the faith. We have small groups forming that allow you to connect with others. We also reach out to our community to provide service in the name of Jesus Christ. We would love for you to join us as a partner in A Woman’s View. For more information contact Barbara Parker at email@example.com.
We meet weekly to pray for this ministry and invite you to join us. If you are not able to meet with us in our office we would encourage you to pray for us at your own location. We need your prayers asking the Lord to direct this ministry for His glory. For more information please contact our office.